Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mobile Massage | Myrtle Beach

 Mobile Massage | Myrtle Beach


My name is Michael Champagne, a licensed and Nationally board certified massage therapist in Myrtle Beach, SC. I have 7 years experience as a massage therapist, and although I am highly trained in pampering clients with International Spa treatments within a 5 Star resort environment, I have also pursued extensive training in sports massage, and sports injury. I am a very well rounded massage therapist that offers an amazing and relaxing Swedish massage, as well as treating clients with Deep tissue massage, Trigger Point Therapy, and neuromuscular massage when dealing with chronic pain.
Many studies have shown massage therapy to be more effective than physical therapy when dealing with many sports related injuries, especially upper and lower back pain from strained muscles and impinged nerves stemming from the spinal cord.
My reviews on Google and many other established business directories are all 5 Star ratings, and I ask that you see for yourself why I am one of the top rated massage therapists in Myrtle Beach.
I conveniently travel to you in the comfort of your own home or vacation getaway with an amazing massage table, linens, and all products needed for the massage session.

Please visit my massage blog To read some of my articles on Massage therapy and Myrtle Beach.
Please visit my website to read more of my path as an Alternative Medicine practitioner and massage therapist.
I look forward to helping you relax as well as aiding in relieving your pain.
Michael Champagne LMT. 843-492-1764.

No comments:

Post a Comment