Saturday, January 7, 2012

Chi Flow and my SEO...

It has been mentally draining lately learning all about SEO(Search Engine Optimization) and how to attain better web presence. I definately need to curb my coffee intake a bit during my internet reading binges on this stuff.... my eyebrows are twitching a bit, my Chi is definately off.
Worked on my website a bit today, looking at some web analytics, I'm moving up in rank on google.com via my alexa rank there are no more than 19 million websites better than mine! lol ... I was told it would not be easy being a Male Massage Therapist, they just did'nt make it quite clear it would be this difficult.
I love what I do , I just wish I did it alot more often.

Time to replenish the Chi ... with a hot cup of Chai

2 comments:

  1. You should market a new Chai called Chai For Your Chi :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea... we'll have to keep it a secret though :D

    ReplyDelete